Monday, November 4, 2013

The ÆBC's

Welcome to the ÆBC's!
The Writing Quill: Latte Art by Your's Truly

          Greetings and Welcome to 'The All-Encompassing Barista Chats,' otherwise known as your ÆBC's! As I hope you've guessed, I am a Barista. I work for Brewing Market Coffee in Boulder, Colorado where I'm slowly, but surely, perfecting my Latte Art, expanding my general understanding of the coffee bean, honing my taste for tea, and wandering down the avenues of random conversations with my guests. To be clear: this space isn't about being a barista, it's about life! I've always wanted to write about everything, not merely the inspirations that come into my head which create stories and images of otherworldly existences through words; but the daily encounters of my mind. You see, I'm also a writer. If you care to, and this is the only time I'll link these two blogs together, you can check out my work here. I am also currently a student at the University of Colorado in Boulder, studying English Literature with an emphasis on Creative Writing; though I spent four years as a double major in Astrophysics and Creative Writing, I decided my time would be better spent learning my primary passion instead of stretching myself too thin. In practice, my interests spread far and wide, which I hope to bring to you.
          Moving forward, I hope to bring you a wide variety of subjects, ranging from the mundane to the extraordinary, from coffee to comets, from discussions about basic societal structuring to complex conspiracy theories: Anything and Everything that Brews in Conversation! Your ÆBC's! So keep reading, share your thoughts, and start an all-encompassing and brilliant conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment